Saturday, June 15, 2013

Campaign Sample

I've begun putting together some cities for potential clix campaigns.

So far people have expressed interest in either a Spiderman or Ironman based campaigns.

Frankly both interest me, so I'm getting ready for both.

As both would happen in New York to different extents, I've got my campaign maps for NYC done. Now this is just one of several examples.

 This is the infrastructure map. I've got villain, gangs, science, and hero distribution maps like this too. All are for random encounter purposes, but players can tap into it to for hunting down their foes in the campaign, or protecting key assets.

I have maps like this done for NYC, Los Angeles, Gotham, and Metropolis (as I like the fun and flexibility of DC's made up cities... and even if people are playing Marvel characters I'm using DC figs to help supplement holes in clix releases and/or my collection). Maps for a few more American, Chinese, Russian, Latverian, and Wakandan cities are too follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment